UPPSC PCS Admit Card:-Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts State Level Examination for the recruitment of PCS. The eligible candidates has applied for this examination. UPPSC has issued soon the admit card for the Preliminary Examination. Candidates must download the admit card from the official website uppsc.up.nic.in . Here is the details of the UPPSC PCS exam:-
|Name of the Exam||Upper subordinate|
|State Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Official Website Link||uppsc.up.nic.in|
UPPSC PCS Admit Card & Exam Date
The UPPSC has release the date of the exam of PCS. This is the Preliminary Exam. The date of the Preliminary exam is 24th September 2017.It is expected that the admit card is upload before 10 days of the exam. The admit card is upload on the September month.No hall ticket is sent through any post. The Date of the Mains exam will be released soon. To know the details about the exams,results and others,Please Keep in touch with our official website uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC PCS Admit Card & Selection Procedure
Selection is based on Preliminary Exam,Mains Exam and Personality Test or Interview. Qualify candidates in Preliminary exam will be select for Mains exam.This paper is qualifying.Marks of Mains exam count in interview.The Final stage is the Interview.Candidates selection is based on all these stages.
UPPSC PCS Admit Card Download Procedure
The admit card is very important document for all the candidates who participate in the UPPSC PCS Exam.Here we describe the procedure of download the admit card which is useful for the candidates.The instructions as follows:-
- Candidates need the photograph & signature in the scanning form.
- First visit the official website page of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Go to the left side navigation on the bottom and search the option “Download the admit card”.
- Click on it and the new login page are open.
- Enter all the details like registration umber,date of birth,gender,etc.
- Submit all the details.
- After submit,the admit card is show on your screen.
- Candidate must check all the details mentioned in the admit card.
- Download and print it for the future use.
- Attach the passport size photo on the admit card.
- Bring the admit card at the time of the examination.
- Mobile Phone and other electronic devices are not allowed in the exam.