UPHESC Principal Admit Card:-Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission has announced the vacancies for the post of Principal. Most number of Candidates were applied for this post.The UPHESC release 284 number of posts of principal. The last Date of submitting the online form was 13th July 1017. The date of the exam is not announce yet.It may be announce 2 or 3 month later.Applicants be prepare for the exam till the date is not announced. Candidates read the official notification of UPHESC to know more details about the exam through the official website.
UPHESC Principal Admit Card & Exam Date
The Closing date of the online application form is over recently.The exam may be conduct till August or September.The exam date is not announced yet. It may be release expected on the August month. Candidates be alert about the exam date. Till the exam date is announce,candidate is well prepared for the exam which is useful when the exam is come. The date of the downloading the admit card will announce before 10 days of the exam. The Date of downloading admit card will released soon. Applicants keep in touch from the official website of UPHESC www.site.uphesc.org
UPHESC Principal Admit Card Download Procedure
The publish date of the admit card is coming soon .The exam may be conduct within 2 or 3 months because the last is is recently over. So these instruction will helpful for the candidates to download the admit card when the exam date is released. These instruction are as follows:-
- All the Candidates must visit the official website of UPHESC www.site.uphesc.org
- The home page of the site is open.
- Check The UPHESC Principal Admit Card.
- Login page will be displayed.
- Enter the necessary details such as application id,registration number, date of birth and password.
- Check all the details and Kindly Submit it.
- You will be redirected to display the admit card.
- Download it and take print out of the admit card.
- It is most important document that is compulsory to bring in the examination hall.
UPHESC Principal Admit Card Exam Instructions
Bring the admit card with all the relevant documents.Also bring the valid id proof(Licence, Aadhar card,Voter Id,PAN Card,etc),Candidates also bring pen with him.Don’t use calculator,mobile phones and other electronic devices in the exam otherwise you may disqualified.Take two passport size photo that is helpful in the worst case.Candidates reach before the reporting time at the exam center.Late comers will not allow to enter in the examination hall.Candidates must follow all these instructions.