TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam 2018 9351 VAO Jr. Asst. Typist Post Notification: All those candidates who were waiting for the recruitment notification, here is a good news as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has officially announced the recruitment notification for TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam for 9351 posts. Interested Candidates can check the official web page for more details about the exam pattern and schedule. We have taken all the official data from the website to provide the genuine information to our readers, so candidates can check the details related to the TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam recruitment process. TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam notification carries the information about the Eligibility Criteria for the exam.
Intended candidates must check all the qualification required for the exam, they must check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam application form. All the necessary details about the exam are given below candidates must check them. Candidates having any query can visit the official webpage for more details.
TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has finally rolled out the recruitment for 9351 posts. This is a great opportunity for many desired candidates who were waiting for the recruitment form. In this publication we have provided all the necessary details about the recruitment. Candidates can check the details below, we have also provided the links below for exam syllabus, Exam Pattern etc. Candidates cxan check them for better preparation. Check the Details below before applying for the application form.
TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam Recruitment Notification Details 2018
- Name of Department: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Category: Recruitment Notification
- Application Date: Apply till 13th December 2017
- Exam Date: 11 Feb 2018
- No. of Vacancies: 9351
- Application Mode: Online Application
- Vacancy Name: Jr. Assistant, VAO, Field Collector etc.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam Vacancy Details (Post wise)
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Non – Security)||4096|
|Village Administrative Officer||494|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||205|
Eligibility Criteria Required for VAO Exam Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Group 4 VAO Educational Qualification
Minimum educational qualification to apply for TNPSC Group 4 Examination is to secure pass in SSLC/10th class.
All those Candidates who are applying for Typist and Steno Typist should full fill the below requirements,
- Typing Higher in(Tamil & English) or
- Typing Higher in Tamil & Typing Lower in English or
- Typing Higher in English & Typing Lower in Tamil
TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam Age Limit
|Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Field Surveyor, Typist, Draftsman, and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).||Min: 18 _Max: 30|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||Min: 21 _Max: 30|
Age Relaxations will be Applicable to the reserved candidates as per the Government Norms
OBC: 3 years
SC/ST: 5 years
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Written Examination. Those who qualify in the written examination they will be called for the Certificate verification. Those who successfully got verified the Documents they will be selected for the Posts based on the marks
TNPSC Group 4 VAO Exam Application Fee
|TNPSC Group 4 Registration Fee – For One Time Registration||Rs.150/-|
|Examination Fee – The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application||Rs.100/-|
Candidates who are applying for One Time Registration must know that the One Time Registration is valid for 5 years
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Exam
- Visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on One Time Registration tab
- If you are a new user, register yourself by the following process
- TNPSC One Time Registration
- After login to your account, click on Dashboard and find the Online Application link
- Fill all the required details carefully as per your documents
- Complete Fee Payment process in Online, through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Submit the Application form and save the reference id and application number.