RBI Assistant Recruitment has been officially out and its a very good opportunity for all the candidates who were looking for a future with RBI and all those candidates who were waiting for a Bank job. The RBI Assistant Recruitment notification is for 623 posts which is a good no. to apply for the exam. The competition will be tough as the exam will held all over the nation, and candidates preparing all over India will sit in the exam making it very competitive. Candidates can check RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Syllabus. The exam will held in three different stages i.e Prelims, Mains, Interview candidates have to clear all the stages to make their way as an RBI employee. Candidates who were waiting for this opportunity must grab it and must look their future with RBI. We have given the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Syllabus details in this post, interested candidates can check the syllabus for prelims.
All the details related to the recruitment are given below candidates can check them, for any queries visit the official webpage of RBI www.rbi.org.in . Before applying the candidate must check if they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below. Intended candidates can check the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Syllabus.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Details
- Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Post Name: RBI Assistant
- No. of Vacancies: 623
- Category: Prelims Exam Syllabus
- Job Type: Government Job
- Employment Location: Any where in India
- Application Mode: Online
- Application Date: 18th October to 10th November 2017
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 27th & 28th November 2017
- Date for Mains Exam: 20th December 2017
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Recruitment Exam Centre
The RBI Assistant 2017 is the online mode of examination and is conducted at various centers all over the country. Candidates will be allotted centers as per their choice filled in the application form. The Preferred centers can be changed by the RBI due to unavailability of seats so all those candidates who want to get their preferred centers must fill the application form on early dates.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant Exam 2017 is going to be conducted in three phases.
- The preliminary exam which has three sections: Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
- The mains exam has five sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Computer Knowledge and General Awareness.
- There is 1/4 marks negative marking for the wrong answers attempted by the candidate. No marks will be deducted if the question is left blank or unanswered.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Fillers
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
- Data Interpretation
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and Loss
- SI & CI
- Problem on Ages
- Work and Time
- Speed Distance and Time
- Permutation and Combination
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Stream
- Problems on Trains
- Mixture and Allegation
- Pipes and Cisterns
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment
- Go to the official web page
- Carefully read the notification given below
- Click the RBI Assistant Recruitment notification
- Click on the below given application link
- Fill the application form with the complete details
- Upload your scanned passport size photo and signature
- Make fee payment as per the category
- Submit your form and take a printout of it.