NTRO Recruitment Technical Assistant:-The name of the Organization is National Technical Research Organisation. NTRO has released online applications for Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible Candidates.To know more details about the exam ,Read the notification through the official website www.ntro.gov.in.
NTRO Recruitment Technical Assistant Vacancy Details
There are 99 number of vacancies issued by the NTRO. These posts are divided in the various branches.The details are:-
NTRO Recruitment Technical Assistant Age Limit
The age limit criteria is as follows:-
- Candidates for the General Category should not be more than 30 years.
- There is the age relaxation for SC/ST and other candidates according to the rules of NTRO.
NTRO Recruitment Educational Qualification
Candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics from the recognized university. For more details follow the instructions of the official notification through the official website www.ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates is based upon the written Test and Merit List.The qualified candidates are shortlisted in the merit list for the Assistant Posts.
NTRO Recruitment Application fee
The application fee is not mentioned in the notification.
NTRO Recruitment Apply Online
The online form is not upload yet.So,Candidates Read the notification before apply Online.The Procedure of Apply Online is as follows:-
- Visit the official website www.ntro.gov.in
- After open the page,Download the Notification of NTRO exam.
- Read the full notification carefully and then apply for the post according to your eligibility.
- Fill all the required details in the online application form and check it carefully before submitting.
- Submit the online form and the application form is shown on your screen.
- Take the printout for further use.
NTRO Recruitment Important Dates
The dates of the online registration of the NTRO is:-
|Staring Date of the Online registration||22nd July 2017|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration||11th Aug 2017|