NIELIT O Level Exam Syllabus :- National Institute of electronics and information technology(NIELIT) is conduct their exam through the DOEACC. NIELIT ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation course in the field of Information Technology. The Duration of the Course is 1 Year. Its main goal is to prepare the candidates for the exam through their knowledge and skill. The online application form of NIELIT was fill up in the month of July.
NIELIT O Level Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The exam of NIELIT start from 8th July 2017. This exam conducted 2 times in a year.The exam is conduct in the month of January and July. By doing this preparation,Candidates need the full syllabus and pattern of the exam which is very useful.The time duration is 3 hours. The paper is consist 100 marks. There are only 4 theory exam papers:-
|Paper Code||Subjects Name|
|M1-R4||IT Tools And Business Systems|
|M2-R4||Internet Technology And Web Design|
|M3-R4||Programming And Problem Solving through ‘C’ Language|
|M4.1- R4||Application Of .NET Technology|
|M4.2-R4||Introduction To Multimedia|
|M4.3-R4||Introduction To ICT Resources|
In the 4th Paper, you can qualify only one of them.
NIELIT O Level Exam Syllabus Topics
There will be Theoretical and Practical Exam. There are following papers in the examination mentioned below:-
- M1-R4: IT Tools And Business Systems : –Computer Appreciation, Computer Organization, Operating System, Word Processing, Spreadsheet Package, Presentation Package, Data Base Operations, Information Technology and Society
- M2-R4: Internet Technology And Web Design: Introduction to Internet, Current Trends on Internet, Web Publishing and Browsing, HTML Programming Basics, Interactivity Tools, Internet Security Management Concepts, Information Privacy and Copyright Issues, TCP/IP – Internet Technology and Protocol, Internet Connectivity, Internet Network, Services on Internet ,Electronic Mail
- M3-R4: Programming And Problem Solving through ‘C’ Language : – Introduction to Programming, Introduction to ‘C’ Language, Structures and unions, Pointers, Self Referential Structures and Linked Lists, File Processing, Algorithms for Problem Solving, Conditional Statements and Loops, Arrays, Functions, Storage Classes
- M4.1- R4: Application Of .NET Technology :- Introduction to Programming with Visual Basic.NET, File and Database Applications, Advanced Programming Constructs,.NET Architecture and Advanced Tool, C# Basics, C# Using Libraries, Advanced Features Using C#,ASP.NET 2.0
- M4.2-R4: Introduction To Multimedia: – Introduction to Multimedia, Audio fundamentals and representations, Image fundamentals and representations, Video and Animation, Multimedia Authoring, Computer Fonts and Hypertext.
- M4.3-R4: Introduction To ICT Resources : – PC Assembly and Operation, Utilities, Networking Concepts, Network Administration
NIELIT O Level Exam Syllabus Selection Procedure
Qualifying students will get the certificate of ‘O’ level the theory exam and practical exam of all the modules.To get more information on the DOEACC selection procedure, the candidates should check the official website as read the notification
Official Website:- www.nielit.gov.in