MP Vyapam PAHUNT Entrance Exam Admit Card:-Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board (MP VYAPAM) is conduct Pre Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy & Yoga Exam (PAHUNT) 2017 for admission in various colleges. MP Vyapam has relaesd the number of total vacancies 3235. This exam is related to the medical field. Candidates who wants to make career in the field of Medical is waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Good News is the admit card of PAHUNT exam has released on the official website www.vyapam.nic.in . Candidates must download their admit card as soon as possible.
MP Vyapam PAHUNT Entrance Exam Admit Card & Exam Date
The admit card of PAHUNT Entrance Exam has not issued yet on the website.The date of the downloading the admit card will be announced soon. The admit card will issue expected before 10 days of the exam.The date of the exam is 23rd July 2017.So,Candidates must pay attention to download their admit card from the official website.Candidates selection is based on the Written Test.To know more details related to the entrance exam,Please keep in touch from the official website www.vyapam.nic.in
MP Vyapam PAHUNT Entrance Exam Admit Card Download Procedure
This instructions is useful when the admit card is upload.There are following instructions to download the admit card:-
- Visit the official website of MP Vyapam i.e, www.vyapam.nic.in
- Select the preferred language and enter.
- Check on the latest update that the link of the admit card is shown or not.
- Click on the link of PAHUNT Entrance Exam Admit Card.
- The Login Page is open.
- Fill all the required details related to the admit card i.e, registration no. and password.
- Check the details carefully and submit it.
- After Submitting the details,the admit card is shown on your screen.
- You can also download and save it as a soft copy.
- Take a print out of the admit card for the future use.
- Bring the admit card at the exam center.
MP Vyapam PAHUNT Entrance Exam Admit Card Exam Instruction
Candidate should carry a black ball point pen in the exam. Candidates are not allowed to take Calculator,mobile phones etc inside the exam hall. Candidate will bring this admit card along with Valid ID proof(PAN Card,Driving License, Aadhar Card,Voter Id,etc) and other required certificates. Candidate are not allowed to enter after the exam has been started.