Mahakosh Maharashtra Sevaarth Introduction:- Sevaarth Portal is the web application which is develops by the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) department. It gives the facility regarding to the payrolls and information of salaries for employees. These employees working under the administration of Maharashtra state. This website software has an integrated system. This system provides the all personnel salary information through under the centralized web based technology. Sevaarth Mahakosh software has provide the online services through the electronic audits, electronic payments, electronic pay / salary bill generation module etc.They can be download the Pay slip from the Sevaarth Mahakosh Web Portal. Here we provide the following details of the Sevaarth Mahakosh:-
Details regarding the Sevaarth Mahakosh:-
Name of the Application:- Sevaarth Application
State Location: – Maharashtra State
Name of the Department:– National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)
District Location: – Any District Of Maharashtra
Regional Office: – Pune
Information: – Online information of salaries of employees
Official Website:- http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in
Mahakosh Maharashtra Sevaarth Basic Information:
Sevaarth Application can be develop for performing the operational activities which is generate by the field officers of the various Department of the Maharashtra Government. It is the process that provides all the information through the online process. They can be comprise by 5 modules:-
- Payroll: It is use to prepare the salary bills of the state government employees.
- Pension (Niwruttivetanwahini): It can be prepare the pension case of the retire employees under the Maharashtra Government and also prepare the monthly pension bills of all the pensioners under the State Government.
- Loans and Advances: The government can be sanction Loans and advances to all the state government employees and their recovery from the payroll application as per applicable rules and regulations.
- DCPS & NPS: This application is used for the Account Maintenance and Submission of the contributions of the employees covered under the DCPS & NPS Scheme.
- GPF Group-D: The module is applicable for the account maintenance and recovery of the subscriptions against the GPF of the Group-D employees.
Mahakosh Maharashtra Sevaarth Download Procedure
There are following steps that can be download the Mahakosh Maharastra Sevaarth Payslip that can be use to complete the online process of every services. The steps of the Pay bill are following:-
- Visit to the official website Maharashtra Sevaarth Mahakosh
- Login to your account.
- Enter the Username and the Password.
- Submit all of them.
- Click on the notification “Employee’s Pay Slip”
- Enter the necessary details.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your pension slip will be display on another tab.
- All customers can be update their contact numbers and the information for the latest updates.
- Download the Pay Slip.
Mahakosh Maharashtra Sevaarth Important Instructions
There are following information regarding Mahakosh Sevaarth that can be instruction about the use of the web portal of the Mahakosh Sevaarth:-
- The advantage is available for the first 10 days of the month only.
- Employee corner is available in their regular login.
- DDO and DDO assistant can access employee corner through their regular login.
- In a list of employee corner, there is also the option for View from 16, GPF annual Statement, NGR Schedule, DCPS R3 slip.
Mahakosh Maharashtra Sevaarth Forgot Password
There are following instructions to recover your password:-
- Click forgot password
- Enter the valid Date of Birth
- Enter the Secret Question and Secret Answer
- Click Reset to reset all the values entered
- Click Submit
- The system generate the new password.
- Reset the password as the default password.
- There is the username and the password necessary for download the Payslip.
Mahakosh Maharashtra Sevaarth Process for Creating DDO Office
It is the process that is creating the DDO Officer for filling the entry in the necessary fields. Enter the following information in the following data. The criteria are as follows:-
- Select Office City Class
- Enter Tel No(1)
- Enter Tel No(2) Mobile
- Select Tribal Area Y if office is located in Tribal area else select N
- Enter Fax No
- Enter Email address
- Select Naxalite Area Y if office is located in Naxalite area else select N
- Select District and Taluka
- Enter Town
- Enter Village
- Select Hilly Area Y if office is located in Hilly area else select N
- Enter Address
- Enter Pin No.
- Click Save to save Office details
- Go back to the previous page.
Click Here to Visit the Official Website