Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment:- Embarkation headquarters Chennai has release the notification for the post of MTS,Clerk and LDC.They issue the application form in which candidates can fill up their all the details and post for which they apply. Interested candidates must download the application form. To know about the post or any other things,check the notification of the Embarkation Headquarters. There are basic details about the department as:-
|Organization Name||Embarkation Headquarters Chennai|
|Department Name||Ministry of Defence||Job Location||Chennai,Mumbai, Deoli or anywhere in India|
Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Vacancy Details
The Embarkation department has released total number of 24 vacancies.These vacancies are divided in different post of various sectors. The vacancy details are follows:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)||10|
|Steno Gd – II||01|
Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Age Limit
The age limit for the General Category candidates is between 18-25 years. The age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-serviceman. The age relaxation for SC/ST category is 5 years and for OBC category is 3 years.
Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Educational Qualification
The education qualification for every post is follows:-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC):- 12th or Graduation passed from the recognized Board or University, Typing speed of 35 words/min in English, Typing speed of 30 words/min in Hindi.
- MTS (Watchman) :- Matriculation or 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- MTS (Safaiwala):- Matriculation or 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- Steno Gd-II :- 12th passed or Graduation from a recognized Board or University,Dictation 10 Mts @ 80 WPM, Transcription 50 Mts (English) 85 Mts (Hindi) .
- Storekeeper:- 12th passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or University with an experience certificate in Store keeping.
- Laborer – (i) Matriculation or equivalent passed from a recognized Board. Out of 07 vacancies, one vacancy reserved for Ex-serviceman.
- Washer man – (i) Matriculation or equivalent passed from a recognized Board.
- Asst Accountant – B.Com or any Graduation from recognized University with an experience certificate in accounts
Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection Procedure is based on the written exam and interview.Applied candidates through the application form are allowed to take the written exam and qualified candidates are shortlist for interview.
Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Application Fee
There is no application fee for the recruitment.
Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Apply
The Procedure of apply for the posts is :-
- Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Advertisement / Notification Click Here
- Read the notification carefully.
- Take print out of the Application form and fill all the details.
- Send the application form and send along with birth certificate,Educational Certificates i.e, Mark-Sheets,Degree Certificate,Caste certificate and attested the documents.
- Send it on the following address :- “The Commandant, Embarkation Headquarters, Fort St George, Chennai-600009” before 29th July 2017
- Envelope must be printed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Embarkation headquarters Chennai recruitment Important Dates
The exam date and fill the application dates are mentioned below:-
|Starting date of Submit the application||15th July 2017|
|Last date of Submit the application||29th July 2017|
|Date of written exam||August/September 2017|