CISF Recruitment 2017-2018:- Central Industrial Security Force is going to release the official notification for the CISF Recruitment of the HC Constable, SI, ASI, Tradesman, Driver and various posts. There are total 37000 posts or above release by the CISF. Interested and the Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. The official notification will announce soon. The candidates who have education qualification as per described format in the official notification those can submit their application form through the official website of CISF. The online registration will start soon. Till then, candidates wait for the CISF Recruitment notification. Check the official website of the CISF. Other details age limit, educational qualification are mention below.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has published a notification for the recruitment of various vacant posts in their department on the official website. Candidates can check important details like education selection process, qualification, age limit, how to apply etc which are mentioned below in the next paragraph.
CISF Recruitment/Bharti Details 2017-2018:
- Name of the Department:- Central Industrial Security Force
- No. of Posts:- 37000+ posts
- Posts Name:- Constable Driver, Head Constable, Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector and various posts.
- Job Location:- New Delhi
- Category:- Government
- Job Placement:- India
- Official Website:- www.cisf.gov.in
दोस्तों CISF की भर्तियां जल्दी ही निकलने वाली है कृपया CISF की ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट हर रोज सर्च करे Recruitment भर्तियाँन ३७०००+ पोस्ट्स की जल्द ही निकलेंगी.
CISF Recruitment Important Dates 2017-2018:
- Official Notification:- Coming Soon
- Online Registration Date:- Update Soon
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Registration:– Update Soon
CISF Vacancy Details 2017-2018:
There are total 37000 and above vacancies release by the CISF. The vacancy Criteria will be released shortly through the official notification of the CISF. Please stay tuned on the Official Website. CISF is providing security cover to space establishments, nuclear installations, airports, seaports, sensitive Government buildings, power plants and ever heritage monuments.
CISF Age Limitation 2017-2018:
Age of the applicant is between 21 to 27 years. The age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category(SC/ST/PWD/PH and others) are applicable as per the rules of the government.
CISF Educational Qualification 2017-2018:
Interested applicant must pass the 10th or Senior Secondary Examination from the recognized board or institute.
Qualify the Bachelor degree with any specialization from the recognized university.
CISF Selection Process 2018:
Candidates selection is based on the Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, Driving Test, Skill Test, Medical Test, Personal Interview (Walk-in Interview). Follow all these procedures is compulsory.
CISF Application Fee 2017-2018:
The Application Fee criteria are decided by the government for the various category. The Fee is deposit in Online or Offline mode. The application Fee is not Refundable. Read the official notification of the CISF.
CISF Salary Structure
- Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and Grade Pay Rs. 02,000/- will be applicable for the selected candidates for these jobs.
- Selected applicants will get other allowance as per Indian Government orders.
CISF Application form 2017-2018:
The application form is filled up in Online or Offline mode. There are the following instructions of the CISF Application form:-
- Visit the official website of CISF.
- On the home page of the website find for “Apply Online”
- Fill all the necessary details such as name, address, phone number, email id and etc in the application form.
- Upload the scanning photograph and signature and etc as per the instruction.
- Pay the application fee and submit all the details.
- Download the application form and take the printout of it for the further use.
Official Website:- www.cisf.gov.in